After accepting your spot on the 2019/20 Team, you will receive a Player Registration Code via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to your team manager or email@example.com. All player need to be registered by Sunday, June 9, 2019.
You can view the registration process through power point here: Comba FC Player Registration
At the time of registration, you will be required to pay:
*The payment plan options is only for the Comba Club Fees. 8 month payments for the Comba fees will start in July 2019 and run through February 2020. All fees will be paid off by February 2020.*
- Go to: www.combafc.com
- Click “Registration” in bottom/center of the website. (This will take you to the UYSA Sports Affinity Website.)
- Click “Registration” tab in upper right corner. DO NOT log in on the left side under “User Login”.
- Check the “Player Registration” box on the left
- In the Right box
- If you are a returning player, log in
- If you are a new player click on the “Create New Account” button and fill out the player and parent information.
- There will be a green button on the right hand side, ‘Continue’ – click that button
- Choose the blue button on the right hand side, ‘Register as Player’
- Enter this Assignment Code. (You should have received this from your team manager.)
- Fill out the remaining personal information and click “Save & Next Page”.
- Read the Electronic Legal Agreement (ELA) and accept by checking the boxes
- Click “Agree and Continue” at the bottom
- Complete the payment information
- Click on the “Print Receipts and Forms” button and print those documents
- Sign (in both places)
Items to submit to team manager:
- Player Participation form (signed in 2 places)
- Copy of the player’s birth certificate, if the player doesn’t already have a copy in the UYSA Affinity system