COMBA FC Mission Statement
The mission of COMBA FC is to prepare athletes for the next level of competition. We commit to do this through age appropriate training, a positive development environment, and maintaining a fun enjoyable experience. Focusing on the players first, each individual should have strong fundamentals, confidence, and good sportsmanship to carry them to their highest potential. Focusing on teamwork second, each individual will have a strong understanding of their individual role and how this creates a stronger team. Our organization believes it starts with quality coaches and organizational volunteers who are passionate, supportive and exemplary role models of sportsmanship.
COMBA FC will always strive to operate to the best of our ability within the context of the following principles:
- To consistently create a fun filled, positive experience for every boy and girl in the program.
- To promote sportsmanship, respect, and sensitivity to the other players, coaches, parents, and referees.
- To enhance player self esteem, confidence, emotional development and overall character.
- To always put the best interest of the player above all others.
- To provide equal access, through scholarships, to the highest quality and most appropriate programs of development for boys and girls.
- To ensure coaches, players and parents support a positive environment for referees
- To assure that all adults associated with the program are exemplary role models of sportsmanship, leadership and support.
- To provide an environment for coaches to develop skills and techniques needed to teach the game of soccer.
- To maintain a balanced perspective on the outcome of games and sportsmanship.
- To recognize those organizations and volunteers who support COMBA FC