2021/22 Team Registration Instructions
After accepting your spot on the 2021/22 Team, you will receive a Player Registration Code via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to your team manager or email@example.com. All player need to be registered by Friday, June 18, 2021.
You can view the registration process through power point here: Comba FC Player Registration
At the time of registration, you will be required to pay:
- UYSA Fees 2021/22
- Referee Fee
- Uniform Kit
- Comba Club Fee (*Payment Plan option*)
*The payment plan options is only for the Comba Club Fees. 6 month payments for the Comba fees will start in July 2021 and run through December 2021. All fees will be paid off by December 2021.*
- Go to: www.combafc.com
- Click “Registration” in bottom/center of the website. (This will take you to the UYSA Sports Affinity Website.)
- Click “Registration” tab in upper right corner. DO NOT log in on the left side under “User Login”.
- Check the “Player Registration” box on the left
- In the Right box
- If you are a returning player, log in
- If you are a new player click on the “Create New Account” button and fill out the player and parent information.
- There will be a green button on the right hand side, ‘Continue’ – click that button
- Choose the blue button on the right hand side, ‘Register as Player’
- Enter this Assignment Code. (You should have received this from your team manager.)
- Fill out the remaining personal information and click “Save & Next Page”.
- Read the Electronic Legal Agreement (ELA) and accept by checking the boxes
- Click “Agree and Continue” at the bottom
- Complete the payment information
- Click on the “Print Receipts and Forms” button and print those documents
- Sign (in both places)
Items to submit to your TEAM MANAGER:
- Player Participation form (signed in 2 places)
- If your player is NEW to the UYSA Affinity system, a copy of the player’s birth certificate is needed